Fiber Type: Polyester
Thread Construction: Air-Entangled
Full Description: A 100% polyester, air-entangled sewing thread optimized for serge border and flanging operations in mattress applications. Helps reduce the incidence of thread breakage and skipped stitches.
- High Initial modulus for excellent loop formation
- Excellent seam strength
- Single ply construction reduces ravel backs or snap backs that can lead to unraveled stitches
- Large fixed yardage packages or put-ups reduce thread changes and deliver longer runs
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Excellent
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 145 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- 265 deg C
- Other recommended Mattress threads include Anefil Poly® STX, Flame-Out SP® and Wildcat® Plus Mattress.
- A&E Polyester prewound bobbins and cocoon bobbins are available in multiple sizes
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALESUSA@AMEFIRD.COM