Fiber Type: Polyester
Thread Construction: Textured
Application: Activewear, Children's Wear, Intimate Apparel, T-shirts, Underwear, and Other Next-to-Skin Applications
Full Description: A&E’s Anesoft® sewing thread is specially designed to improve the softness of seams in multiple sewing applications.
The textured construction provides for excellent covering properties and the extensibility necessary for knit and stretch garments.
Anesoft® is utilized regularly in activewear, yogawear, swimwear, intimate apparel, and other garments where seam softness is critical.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT LITERATURE
- Soft, textured polyester yarn
- Softest hand available contributing to more comfortable garments
- Superior seam elasticity on stretch garments
- Superior seam coverage on over-edge and cover-stitch applications
- Excellent colorfastness and durability in laundering
- Good sewability in a wide variety of applications
- Available in A&E’s global color range
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Excellent
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 145 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- 265 deg C
- Not intended for lockstitch machines.
- Other available, recommended textured products include: Best Stretch®, Wildcat Plus®, and Wildcat® using Repreve®
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALES@AMEFIRD.COM