Fiber Type: Cotton
Finishes: Soft or Glazed
Thread Construction: Staple Spun
Application: Casual Bottoms & Pants, Casual Shirts & Tops, Dresses & Skirts, Jeans, Kids, Overdyeing
Full Description: A&E’s Anecot Plus® is a 100% long staple, spun cotton sewing thread, twisted and finished for optimum sewing performance on manual and automatic multidirectional sewing machines. Ideal for applications in which a high strength, natural fiber is required, Anecot Plus® is an excellent choice for garment overdyeing.
Anecot Plus® is available in Soft, Gassed, or Mercerized and Gassed.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT LITERATURE IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH.
- Improved strength over traditional cotton allows for the use of smaller needle sizes
- Low elongation, excellent loop formation.
- Not effected by needle heat or pressing. Will not melt.
- As a function of cotton, thread strength will increase when wet
- Can be used for overdyeing garments made from 100% cotton
- Made from 100% cotton fiber.
- Available in natural or colors
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Poor
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 95 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- N/A (Fiber does not melt)
- D- Core®, a cotton wrapped filament polyester core thread is recommended for applications where a higher strength is required.
- Cotton prewound bobbins are available in multiple sizes
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALES@AMEFIRD.COM