Fiber Type: Polyester Core, Cotton-Wrapped
Thread Construction: Core Spun Cotton Wrap
Application: Jeans, Kids
Full Description: A&E‘s D-Core® Indigo is a premium core spun sewing thread manufactured with a continuous filament polyester core and cotton staple wrap and dyed with enhanced indigo dyes. A variant of A&E’s popular D-Core®, D-Core® Indigo is dyed using special indigo dyes. Indigo dyes tend to wash down similar to the body fabric, allowing the thread to blend with the finished garment. D-Core® Indigo’s thread construction provides higher strength over traditional, staple spun products.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Excellent sewability on manual and automatic multi-directional sewing machines.
- Good seam strength and abrasion resistance
- Can provide a wash- down appearance. Since finishing techniques differ we encourage those interested to obtain samples and test for intended results. A&E does not guarantee consistent wash down effects using D-Core® Indigo.
- There is natural variation in the shading of the thread prior to sewing and laundering
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Excellent
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 145 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- 265 deg C
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET
- 100% cotton threads are available such as Anecot® , Anecot Plus®, or Anecot® Organic. For polyester wrapped, polyester core thread A&E offers Perma Core®
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALES@AMEFIRD.COM