Fiber Type: Para-aramid
Thread Construction: Staple Spun
Full Description: A 100% para-aramid staple spun sewing thread specially designed for the mattress industry to compliment the flame resistant barrier system. Flame-Out™ STW delivers dependable sewing performance and excellent yield to mattress manufacturers.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Excellent resistance to short term high heat exposure. Will not melt
- Helps complete barrier systems to meet Federal Standard 16 CRF Part 1633
- UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.)
- Superior strength to Meta-Aramid and other FR products
- Good resistance to most organic solvents.
- Age has limited effect on physcial properties.
- Available in measured length units to guarentee purchased length matches expected yield.
- Available in natural (yellow)
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Poor
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Fair to Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 200 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- N/A (Does Not Melt- Decomposes at 427 deg C)
- Flame-Out® and Flame-Out® SP are other recommeded threads for FR barrier systems.
- Para-Aramid prewound bobbins are available in multiple sizes
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALES@AMEFIRD.COM