Fiber Type: Polyester
Thread Construction: Air-Entangled
Application: Denim, Children's Wear
Full Description: A&E‘s Signature® Plus is a 100% bright, trilobal polyester, air-entangled sewing thread designed to deliver superior luster and sheen for use in topstitching. Regularly used in denim decorative and contrast stitching applications, Signature® Plus allows the creation of ultra-bright stitches. It’s air-entangled construction delivers a thread with good seam strength and abrasion resistance for efficient sewing, minimizing machine downtime.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Ultra lustrous stitch appearance derived from Trilobal polyester and flatter cross section
- High Initial modulus for excellent loop formation
- Excellent seam strength
- Very good color fastness
- Sewable on a wide range of equipment including high speed machines.
- Available in natural, white, and colors
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Excellent
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 145 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- 265 deg C
- Other recommended polyester threads include Perma Core®, Excell® or Perma Spun®.
- Polyester prewound bobbins are available in multiple sizes
FOR ORDER AND PRICING INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-438-5868 OR SALES@AMEFIRD.COM